Mix and Match Our Oracle Micros Cards and Other POS Products to Fit Your Needs
We offer custom-designed and blank Micros magnetic swipe cards along with a wide variety of other POS paper roll and inking products. Our selection of genuine, OEM Micros magnetic employee/manager swipe cards guarantees superior performance, and they are guaranteed to work with any Micros POS system.
Quantity & Customization:
Our genuine Oracle Micros cards come at wholesale prices. Whether your company needs a large or small quantity of Micros cards, we’ve got you covered. Interested in a custom design or want to add your logo? Let us know what you’re looking for and we can make it a reality!
Speak to us today for more information on customization and pricing options or request a quick quote online now!
Oracle Micros Magnetic ID Cards, 25/set
- • Genuine, encoded Micros magnetic ID swipe cards
- • Purchase in packages of 25 cards
- • Made of durable, long-lasting materials
- • OEM Item #200156-002
Need Secure Manager & Employee ID Cards?
Oracle Micros magnetic stripe ID cards are used with most Micros POS systems to sign-in managers, bartenders, servers, retail employees, office workers and more. Once swiped through a magnetic card reader, these ID cards identify the individual cardholder and the privileges that ID has been assigned. You can use Micros custom and blank ID stripe cards for a variety of reasons, follow our instructions below to set them up for your intended purposes.
Using Micros Magnetic ID Swipe Cards
Follow these simple directions to change or create an Employee ID Card on Micros 3700 Workstation:
1. Sign in as a Manager.
2. From the Manager Screen, click on the “Manager Procedures” button.
3. From Manager Procedures, click on the “Employee” Button.
4. Use the link to find the employee record.
5. Touch the employee name to select.
6. Click on the Edit ID link to bring up the “Assign an ID” Screen.
7. Swipe the card through the workstation mag card reader at this point. The number from the card will autofill into both fields.
8. Click the “OK” button to save.
9. Click the “X” in the upper right hand corner to close Manager Procedures.